welcome ♥

Photobucket

♥ any requests require a donation ♥
contact us at blackberrywps@yahoo.com

FOR KATIE'S WALLPAPERS ♥ :


FOR SUSEL'S WALLPAPERS ♥ :

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cami's Theme Club!

I have a Blackberry. I love my Blackberry. I am obsessed with my Blackberry.
My Blackberry always and must always have a cute girly theme to show off.
Whose themes do I use the most, you might ask?

If you are into the whole crackberry/blackberry scene, I am sure you have heard of Cami, theme maker, Queen of color schemes extrordinaire. She has some of the cutest, girliest, uber pink (even though she claims to hate pink lol!) themes around.

Well, what you might know or not is that Cami has a Theme Club that I am part of so I get access to those cute girly themes. It's only $10/ month, so it doesn't break the bank (and I still have enough money to donate to animal causes!) and you get an average of 10 themes a month; but lemme tell ya, she is a theme machine so this month, I am actually getting 13 or 14!

What I really like though is she asks her members what kind of themes they would like to see for that month; color schemes, hidden today, Today plus, stock font versions, etc..

Lemme know if you have any questions regarding her themes but if you are ready to have some of the cutest, girliest themes on your phone, go ahead and email Cami at thaqueencami@gmail.com and let her know that you want to join! - available for the BB OS 5.0 9700,9650, 8900

*check out some of the screen shots ,enjoy!*









6 comments:

Marie said...

Does she make themes for all bb's? I have a Curve 8530 and I can't find any cute girly themes. Hers are awesome. If she makes them for my bb, I'm in!

Susel said...

i am so sorry Marie! I forgot to add that she only makes the themes for the 9700, 9650 and 8900.. this is edited into the post now.

Marie said...

Darn... :( such cute themes.

Katie ♥ said...

hey girly. my sister has the 8500 and I gave her a website that has amazing themes!

http://www.ladyrubys8500themes.blogspot.com/

soo cute <3

melissa said...

love love love the themes. i have a 8900 & would love to get a few. i already emailed cami. i hope i can be apart of it :)

Priscilla said...

Are these available for individual sale?

Post a Comment